If you are looking to step up your career, Danlex is the perfect professional place to achieve this goal. Danlex is an innovative company offering a challenging and fulfilling work with real-world impact. It has a small and tightly knit team of specialists in their respective domains. By working for the company, you will be engaged in a dynamic and growing high-tech industry while sharing an excellent office atmosphere with your co-workers in a company-owned building.
• Since 1998, Danlex is an official representative of industry leaders Smiths Detection, Vanderlande
Industries, and CEIA.
• Danlex is a project-oriented company operating on the following markets: Bulgaria, Macedonia and Kosovo.
• Amongst the company’s major clients are: the Bulgarian Customs Agency, all five international airports in Bulgaria, Directorate General Civil Aviation Administration, Air Traffic Service Authorities, Ministry of Interior, Parliament of Bulgaria, Administration of the President, National Service for Protection, Bulgarian Posts, The Supreme Administrative court and many others.
• Danlex’s market share in Bulgaria is over 95% and the company has a considerable presence in the other markets on which it operates.
Danlex is active in the field of sales and maintenance of the following equipment:
• Inspection and detection systems for airports, customs, ports, government buildings and critical infrastructure.
• Baggage handling systems for passenger terminals and airports.
The company is looking for a responsible, highly motivated and result driven Sales Manager for its team in Sofia.
Do you have an ability to communicate, present and influence
credibly and effectively? Do you possess strong business sense and
We are looking for a highly motivated, high-performing and result-oriented Sales Manager for our team in Sofia to help us keep our company competitive.
If you are a quick learner with strong negotiation skills and with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others. If you possess a sharp mind and the ability to coach, advise, motivate while maintaining a high-performance sales force, you might be the right candidate for this position!
To apply for this position, you need to have some technical skills or knowledge to understand and sell products in the non-intrusive inspection systems industry.
As a Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to reinforce our team in the process of selling equipment and solutions on Bulgaria, Macedonia and Kosovo markets. You will be planning and executing challenging and fulfilling projects for airports, customs and border authorities, operators of critical infrastructure, governmental, national and private organisations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and contribute to the company goals and strategies.
• Identify and acquire potential new customers and ensure the company’s strong market presence.
• Achieve revenue and customer acquisition targets.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status in our industry.
• Manage meetings, conferences, presentations, demonstrations, and negotiations.
• Build and promote strong and long-lasting relationships with our customers, partners, sub-contractors and suppliers.
• Search, review and monitor procurement procedures conducted by existing or potential new customers on the Bulgarian, Macedonian, and Kosovo markets.
• Prepare quotations ensuring compliance with company policies, applicable laws, procurement requirements and procedures.
• Negotiate with partners, suppliers and subcontractors regarding specifications, scope of work, prices, terms and conditions.
• Review and execute contracts, purchase orders, change orders and other documents within delegated authority.
• Procure and supervise the timely procurement of all goods, supplies and services needed to successfully implement contracts and projects.
• Provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information, present sales, revenue and expenses reports and forecasts to the management.
• Prepare and maintain accurate records and documentation on all contracts, purchases, relevant correspondence and related follow-up.
• Perform other related duties as required if such functions are a logical assignment to the position.